Excite Mail Storage Capacity
Excite email account has a storage capacity limit of 125 MB in which approx 10,000 messages could be stored. User can easily check how much storage is left in account at storage disk summary page. There are two ways to check the excite mail storage capacity. First one is Inbox hub and second is mail preference.
1. Will my email address change after the upgrade?
No, Excite email address not change after the upgrade. Your email domain will remain @excite
2. Yesterday, My excite email not working I sent messages from my excite account to another account, but they shows “not delivered” notification. So what can I do?
I think your excite email has been blocked by the recipients email services. So you will need to contact the email administrator.
3. Can I retrieve the deleted emails from excite mails?
Yes, you can retrieve deleted emails with the help of alternative tools.
4. Can I migrate my email account to outlook?
Yes, you can migrate excite email account to Outlook with the help of any third party tool.
5. How can we access excite mail account?
You can access email account by follow the mention link: Excite Mail sign up
This articles has been focus to discuss the what is Excite email, features, Excite email problems, Excite mail storage capacity, Excite email outlook. User can easily access Excite email through Outlook.